Dental Bridges in Albuquerque, NM
If you have lost a tooth due to injury or gum disease and have one or more teeth missing then a dental bridge might be right for you. A bridge is a highly functional and attractive permanently fixed replacement option for a lost tooth.
Reasons For A Fixed Dental Bridge
- Fill space of missing teeth.
- Restore chewing and speaking ability.
- You don't want the trouble of a removable denture.
- Maintain facial shape.
- You don't have enough bone for a dental implant.
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- Restore your smile.
If you have questions about bridges for your teeth then call our office at 505-369-0074 or schedule an appointment below!