As we all know, a person has a set of 36 teeth, including the molar teeth. These teeth developed at various times. Development of wisdom teeth can be problematic at times. A person can experience pain from wisdom teeth development. Wisdom teeth start developing mostly between 18 to 24 years. There are a few cases where wisdom teeth develop later on.
When Should My Wisdom Teeth Show Up?
It is common to hear people are researching on when should wisdom teeth start to show. There are some people who find it difficult to detect and determine when wisdom teeth start developing. A person can conduct an x-ray to determine this process. There have been cases where wisdom teeth come out badly. You should visit your selected dentist to help determine this. Your selected dentist will apply pressure around your gumline to determine this.
Here are some signs and symptoms to help you determine your wisdom teeth have started erupting:
- We all know wisdom teeth hurt as they erupt. A common sign and symptom that your wisdom teeth are erupting is that you will experience some tingling sensation on your cheeks hen you rest your hand against your cheeks or lying down for rest. This might be an indication your wisdom teeth have started erupting.
- If you find it difficult to eat or talk normally. When wisdom teeth are developing, a person might develop mouth ulcers.
- A person’s gums might appear inflamed and red. During this period, the gums are tender and painful. This is mostly around the area the wisdom teeth wish to erupt through the gums.
- You will eventually experience difficulty and in stiffness in opening jaws far wide or even yawning. Some people will experience difficulties in swallowing. It can go to an extend where a person becomes sensitive to cold drinks.
- A common sign and symptom that your wisdom teeth are erupting is that you might experience severe headache and jaw ache. The pain comes from the pressure of wisdom teeth forcing their way.
- A person will know if he has started developing wisdom teeth if he feels sores when he touches the region around the wisdom teeth.
- A person developing wisdom teeth might find it difficult to make various facial movements. This discomfort can be cured by some warm pressures. You can consult your selected dentist if this situation persists.
- There might be some form of irritation as the wisdom tooth might rub against the side of the mouth. This is very uncomfortable.
A person might find it difficult to practice proper dental care. As a result, it can cause bad breath or even facilitate tooth decay as there might be food particles and bacteria in that region. There are some cases where a person might experience unpleasant tastes when eating or biting anything. The signs and symptoms of wisdom eruption will depend on a person. There is no exact time and period on how long this period will last. It depends on a person.